1

1

Monday 24 August 2015

My Pets



                                                       


                                                My lovely tiny BABY TURTLES

      Would you like to live a happy and productive life? Then get pets!.So, you must find a pet that is compatible with you or with your life style.To maintaining good mental health for living a "normal" life. Many psychiatrists have found that patients with  problems of anger management  can be calmer with a pet around the house. Sometimes, just the feel of a pet in the house can do wonders on the nerves and eliminate certain aggravation. I have found that having around multiple of pets can be difficult, but the hard work comes satisfaction and happiness. Personally, I own two baby turtles, my two baby turtles are in one tank, so they have company. Separating animals that could do harm to each other is a good method for ensuring their safety. In addition, I must remember to spend an equal amount of time with my pets ,so they does not get jealous of the other.

                          


      Many give their beloved companions names such as people Stanley, Buddy, and Mikey. By giving pets human names people feel more connected and comfortable around their animal friends. My two baby turtles names are CHUCHU and BAMBAM. My little  niece and nephews named that baby turtles .People some times are extremely attached to their pets many cater to their every whim .I always brings together  my baby turtles when I went to a vacation because I can not stay far from them for a few days.

                       
                                                 

      This "obsession" with my pets can lead to deep seeded pain and anguish when a pet passes on. I can definitely agree with that even if its not death and it’s a disappearance of an animal. Like the second day I had my turtles one escaped around 3 am in the morning and I was looking very hard for my turtle thinking of only the horrible things that could have happened to it like the dog eating him or my neighbour accidentally stepping on it. It took me a couple of hours but I eventually found my turtle and it was a terrible feeling for me. I entered home with unsatisfied feelings because I do not found my baby turtle .Tomorrow day I told my mum that my pet was missing and my mum told me that my nephews was found it in the big drain in front of my house and it totally death.

                                

      Suddenly, my tears falling down on my chubby checks and I went into my room and cried loudly. I could not control my feelings because I lost something that very valuable in my life .But im still thankful because I just lost one of my baby turtle that named CHUCHU. My mum and dad promised me to buy a new one but I refused because no one can replaced my baby CHUCHU. I decided to take care only my BAMBAM because I got the offered from the college to further my studies in diploma. Because of that I refused my parents offered to have new pets .Every holiday breaks I went home and played with my BAMBAM. I love my little baby BAMbam so much!

   Author by: Rus Amira Darviena Mohamed

Comel and Comot

This time I want to talk about my pets. My faithful companion, friend to talk when lonely, and it can understand our feelings. Actually, I have two cats. But now, I do have only one. It was died in January 2015, the time when I was in Sarawak for training in PLKN. I was really sad, and I cry. I think when I back home, I will see it, but unfortunately, it gone before I met it. It name is Comel. I liked to called it Omel and it always follow my instruction.

Actually, my brother found it at near around neighborhoods. When my brother jogging, it "meowww" and my brother feel sympathy and bought it to the house. My mother feel angry at the first time, but lastly it became my mother's favourite cat. My mother always pamper it every time and I get jealousy, sometimes. Hehe.


My second cat's name is Comot. My mother give it's name because it look sloppy at the first I took it. I took it from my teacher. My teacher give it to me as she don't want too many kitten in her house. My father is a little bit angry cause I took it. But lastly, they accepted my cat. It is stubborn and hard to follow my speak. It is slowly, as it was too young at that time. Now, almost 11 months I took it and it well until now. I couldn't lose it too. 

And lastly, I had never have a better pet liked them. I love you so much, Omel and Omot. Even thought you are gone Omel, I still remembered you in my every single pieces of memories. You are the best pet that I ever had. Miss you...

Author : Nuralia Binti Rudi




                                                           MY LITTLE MONKEY

                                   
I used to have a very special pet.It was a very cute little monkey.Can monkey be a pet ? Of course !! Small monkeys can be kept as pets and trained as they are highly intelligent .I 
named my little monkey Abu because I think the name suits him.Abu was only five months  but he has losts his mother.So my father and I decided to keep Abu at our house. We  provide a suitable cage for him to sleep,eat and  play and at the same time can protect him from dangerous.


                Every morning I begin by gathering some monkey biscuits and soaking them in water so  that they soften up.I then walk to its cage to get the monkey dishes and water bottles to clean. .For your information,most monkeys love the bottle like babies,and won’t come off until you make them.Aterwards,I gather two or 
three different  fruits cause Abu really loves fruits. Before that,I cut the fruit into bite size pieces.They seem to waste less if pieces are bite  sized.Once the fruits are ready,I take the soaked biscuits out of the juice and add to the  food bowls,along with the fruits.Next,I refill the water bottle and take all of the food and  water back to the cage so its ready for Abu to eat.I then remove from the cage the dirty toys from the day  before and replace them with clean ones.


     Abu are very clean animals.He will wipes his mouth after eating and cleans his hand if 
dirty.  So,everyone is more comfortable to play with Abu.In the evening,I will take Abu out
 for a walk around my house to change its scenery.Many children will gather in front of my  house just to play with Abu.Abu  also seem happy and enjoy to play with them.
At night,I clean out the sleeping cage,so that it is ready for Abu to sleep well.

Before go to sleep,he will give me good night kiss.That such a really cute things for me.
Thats why I love Abu so much.
.



Since I continue my study at KPTM Kuantan,I have asked my brother to take care of Abu.
Besides,my family will not be lonely because Abu always can make them happy with his funny and cute actions.Abu is a part of the family and bring happiness to us.Thats all about my cute little pet Abu's.





Author : Fatini binti Ahmad Puat.



I’m like to share my story about my pet rabbits…



I think their popularity elevated because of their beautiful appearance with funny little face; relatively quite, docile and have friendly behavior. They have smooth fur or body hair, tease everyone especially kids to touch and play with them.




When I was young I had two white rabbits. One female and one is male. Both the rabbit was given by my aunt. .I defend them from a young rabbit becomes an adult rabbit. Keep the rabbit makes me feel happy even if I have a problem or when I'm sad ... It makes me love my rabbit .. Every day I will feed them the carrot and beans and every week I will bathe and also wash the rabbit cage.




When I was in third grade, I lost my rabbits because of the negligence of my father when my father wanted to give them food. When I was in the village,My father called me to say apart from the rabbit cage .. I feel so sad .. My father had promised to buy me another rabbit but unfortunately, my sister has asthma .. Again I felt sad..



In the future, I intend to buy a rabbit as my pet to be my companion every day ....In short, keep rabbits could be very useful for kids. They can learn to take care of their loving pets that depend on them, and be responsible. Balance emotions and learn to give tolerances to other and to love pets and humans. And, least important is… rabbits are fun and playful.

Author: SITI NUR KHAIRUNNISA BINTI SHAIKH MAZIRIZI


People usually love the pet any kind of animal to protect them
or to make their life more cheerful and same goes to me. I have pet a cat once and her name is Lily.
Lily is cute in her orange fur body and quite chubby at her tummy because she ate a lot.

I found Lily in a market in town chasing insect on the floor and she
still a baby kitten that time. She looked hungry, thin and dirty. I thought her mom
disappeared and left her. So, I decided to take her home and take care of her. Although,
she can also be my friend to cheer me up.

I cleaned her, I feed her and always played with her during free time.
I always talked and shared my problems to her too even when she is just a cat
and can't answer back or give any advises but I feel better after told her my stories
and problems. She seemed like as if understand and know my feelings.

One day, I forgot to lock the gate and that time Lily sneaked out from
our house and she was playing outside. I called her name so many times inside our
house and there is no responded from her at all. I looked up for her in the bedroom,
kitchen, bathroom and so on but I still can't find her.

So, I went out to find her. After 10 minutes walking out from my
house, I saw her laying on the road. I thought she was just laying but when
I come closer to her, I saw she was bleeding, she might got hit by the car.
I looked at her, I felt like as if she try to communicate with me. I saw her dying
slowly in front of my eyes and I know it was time to say goodbye to her. I kissed her
for the last time and took her home to bury her.

It been years as she gone and I know she is happy in there right now.
You are truly missed Lily.


                   

No comments:

Post a Comment