1

1

Tuesday 29 September 2015

If I am a Superhero

Hi.

If I were a superhero for one day, I would get rid of poverty around the world and make sure that no ones get hungry and thirsty. I feel so sad to see them go hungry all day, and they work hard for food to keep living. Rising children need a lot of food and many. From hardship, we learn to be independence and work hard to keep living.

"Poverty is the worst form of violence." - Mahatma Gandhi.

Poor children has always been a mockery for those who have money. This leads to their tendency to survive and feeling down sometimes. They might blame God for their destiny. That is why I want to be superhero, I want to help them to get a better life than poverty.


If I were a superhero, I would like to travel all the world with my families. I'd like to see them happy with new environment. I want to record a sweet memories ever with a smile of joy of my single day. I would like to swim the deepest sea, climb the highest mountain, and cross the wildest forest with all the dangerous animals in the world. It is challenging and enjoyable. The fact is, it straighten relationships among everybody that involved. Travel around the world is my wishlist.

Author : Nuralia Binti Rudi



Superhero is a type of heroic character posessing extraordinary talents, supernatural phenomena, or superhuman powers and is dedicated to a moral goal or protecting the public. If I am a superhero, I would choose to be like Spiderman. If I am a Spiderman, the first that I want to protect is my family members. I won't never let bad people hurting my family.


My ear can hear people asking for a help. It is easy for me to come immediately and help people in trouble. I also have a spider web as my power and strength. I love the spider web because it is my asset to help people and I can use that to catch bad people or criminals. With the power of spider web, I also can save people fall down from higher place. The exciting action is when I can jump on the top of building to another building. Moreover, I can stick at the wall of building like a spider. Special right ? That is why I want to be like Spiderman.


As we know, Spiderman always wearing a mask that cover the whole of face because he does not want people to know his identity. I also want to be like that just like Spiderman that do the kindness and help people in silently. People nowadays always negative thinking. They will think that I help people justto get publicity or attention from others. They also think that I help people to get reward but actually I am sincerely to help people in trouble.

I hope that if I be a superhero like Spiderman, I can protect my family members, my friends and everyone in this world from bad people and bad things. I also hope that number of criminals will decrease and then hope all of us can live happily.

Author : Fatini bt Ahmad Puat







If I'm a hero, I want to be a hero who helped police to eradicate crime becoming more frequent in our country, Malaysia.

The criminal case was a crime or wrongdoing in law such as theft, robbery, murder and so on. It is undeniable that the crimes that occurred in the State Malaysia is increasingly serious.

Human behavior is like depending on one side only, blame others and give excuses when crimes occur. Do not we think of that? Who is allowing crime to happen? The answer is ourselves because we do not dare to oppose or prevent criminal misconduct occurred. If everyone is willing to stand on the front line against the occurrence of act of crime, our country would have been no criminal cases happen. Did you all agree about this? Criminals will also afraid to face the people who dare to prevent crime, otherwise they may be converted to their works.


If I'm a hero, I will help them to alleviate the problem or crime nowadays. I will also teach them about the best way to combat the crime that the action quickly so that if something bad happens to us, we can avoid it like learning to defend themselves.

The conclusion, every Malaysian has an obligation to prevent the crime in Malaysia and held talks which always seemed to have no significant effect on our fight against crime. We must prove by our actions rather than empty talk. If we ensure the security of the State is assured, we have to do something than sit back, keep in mind that THE NATIONAL SECURITY IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY.


AUTHOR: SITI NUR KHAIRUNNISA BINTI SHAIKH MAZIRIZI






If I am a great superhero, I will lend a hand to all the people in this world who are in a bad and difficult situation. I want to give benefits to them. I want all the people call me Storm. From the name anyone can guess my ability is I can use my power to destroy the bad things that happened in the world such as killed the criminal that want to do something bad to the others because of revenge and others. I have the curious in many things in the world. I want to know what truly happened in the past and be able to see in the future. With this power in the hands of a superb brilliant mind can do  more than this. Everyone have to be knowledgeable about the effect of heavy storm.


The best things about this ability for me might be that I can just use my eyes and have relationship with the sky to have a dangers and loud storm just in a few seconds and also can go from one place to another place just in a second. I want to be in two places at a time especially in term of helping people. I would like to prevent such as a horrible happening because I really want my country in peace and unity in the world.





Even I have my own powers that the others people do not have, I would not forget to help any people that have any problems in any situations even I busy in that time. I want to use my ability to help kids to get what they want and prevent them from dangerous because at their age they cannot see something that out of their mind such as murdered, robbed and more. I want to make people proud of
me because I love to help people. I want to keep the burden away from all the people in the world so that they can leave peace and happily with their beloved family and friends.


Author by: Rus Amira Darviena Binti Mohamed


Most superheroes that fabricated by all movie production is based on animal ability
such as batman, spiderman, antman and so on. Why do they chose animal? Maybe it is
because they think animal is more powerful than human being? Or if human and animal ability
is combined and produce an extraordinary superpowers?

So, if I am a superhero I would like to have chameleon's ability inside of me
because chameleon has an ability to change their body color based on the color background
so that I can be invisible and with a long strong tongue, it convenient for me to jump from
building to building whenever people needs me.

Futhermore, my main vision when I become a superhero to help people in need
because someone once said, "the biggest power comes with great responsibility". Nobody
will ever know about me but whenever people needs me, I am always ready to help them.

Moreover, I will do the best to protect the people and whole country
so that the crimes rate will decrease and people are more comfortable to live their life
because they know there is someone who taking good care of them and the whole country.
I just want people feel safe and no worries about their safety anymore.

That is all I will do if I am a superhero. I won't do any bad things
because bad things are no good at all. I will use my extraordinary to helps and safe
all people in the world.

Author : Nurul Nazwa binti Alihuddin 

No comments:

Post a Comment